Welcome to cyr-adventures.com. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and the services we offer. By accessing or using our website or booking a service with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
In these Terms, “we”, “us”, and “our” refers to Qamah Jebel Shams (CYR Adventures). “You” refers to the user of our website and products/services.
Our website provides a platform for users to book and pay for adventure activities and experiences (“Services”). We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the Services, but we do not guarantee that all information provided on our website is accurate, complete, or current. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our Services, or any part of them, without notice or liability to you.
When you book a Service through our website, you agree to pay the full amount listed at the time of booking. All payments are processed through secure third-party payment processors. If you need to cancel or reschedule your booking, please refer to our cancellation and refund policy (Section 9).
You agree to use our website and Services only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with these Terms. You agree not to:
We may allow users to post or submit content to our website, such as reviews or ratings of our Services. By submitting any content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You represent and warrant that any content you submit does not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right to remove any content posted by users for any reason, and to terminate the accounts of users who violate these Terms.
Our website and Services are provided “as is” and “as available”, without any warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that our website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or any other warranty, whether express or implied.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or Services. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
In consideration of the permission to participate in this mentioned trip (hereinafter referred to as “the trip”) on the mentioned date in this booking, which is organized by QAMAH JABAL SHAMS NATIONAL LLC (CYR Adventures) (hereinafter referred to as “CYR Adventures”), I agree to the terms contained in this online document.
1. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this trip and that I have informed CYR Adventures of any health related issues which may affect my participation and have not withheld any information from CYR regarding my health.
2. ACTIVITY AND ASSOCIATED RISKS: I understand that:
(i) the trip is inherently hazardous, and I may be exposed to dangers and hazards, including some of the following: unpredictable ocean or river currents, lightning, hypothermia, hostile or aggressive wildlife, drowning, death, falls, fractures, concussions, dangerous weather, overexertion, overheating, injuries from my lack of fitness or conditioning, equipment failures, or my failure to wear a personal flotation device or use other protective gear, and negligence of others;
(ii) as a consequence of these risks, I may be seriously hurt or disabled or may die from the resulting injuries, and my property may also be lost or damaged.
(iii) hospital facilities, qualified medical care, and emergency medical evacuation may be limited or unavailable during portions of the trip; and
(iv) CYR Adventures assumes no responsibility for providing medical care during the trip, and I will have to pay for any medical care and/or evacuation that I incur.
3. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS: I hereby freely assume the above-mentioned risks as well as other risks not listed that are part of this trip, and any harm, injury or loss that may occur to me or my property as a result of my participation in the trip or during any transportation to or from the trip—including any injury or loss caused by the negligence of CYR Adventures, its employees, agents and officers, its contractors, and other trip participants. I also understand that any equipment that I provide or may borrow or rent from CYR Adventures or any other provider I use at my own risk and that any such equipment is provided without any warranty about its condition or suitability.
4. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: I hereby RELEASE CYR Adventures, its employees, agents, officers, and contractors, the providers of any equipment used in the trip, land owner, municipal or governmental providers of use permits, and their respective employees, officers, and directors (“the Released Parties”) FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CAUSES OF ACTION, CLAIMS AND DEMANDS that arise in any way from any injury, death, loss or harm that occur to me or to any other person or to any property during the trip or in any way related to the trip, including during transportation to or from the trip. This RELEASE includes claims for the negligence of the Released Parties and claims for strict liability for abnormally dangerous activities. I also agree NOT TO SUE or make a claim against the Released Parties for death, injuries, loss or harm that occur during the trip or are related in any way to the trip.
5. INDEMNIFICATION HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFENSE: I promise to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND the Released Parties (defined in Section 4) against any and all claims to which Section 4 of this agreement applies, including claims for their own negligence. I also promise to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND the Released Parties against any and all claims for my own negligence, and any other claim arising from my conduct during the trip. In accordance with these promises, I will reimburse the Released Parties for any damages, reasonable settlements and defense costs, including attorney’s fees, that they incur because of any such claims made against them. I agree that in the event of my death or disability, the terms of this agreement, including the indemnification obligation in this Section, will be binding on my estate, and my personal representative, executor, administrator or guardian will be obligated to respect and enforce them.
6. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS: I agree to follow the rules for the trip provided to me and to follow directions given to me by the leaders of the trip, including WEARING A HELMET AND LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE in the entire duration of the trip.
7. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS: I acknowledge that CYR Adventures has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the actions of any independent contractors providing any services for the trip.
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY READING IT BEFORE AGREEING AND SIGNING IT. NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS OR OTHER INDUCTMENTS TO AGREE AND SIGN THIS RELEASE HAVE BEEN MADE APART FROM WHAT IS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT. I UNDERSTAND THIS IS A CONTRACT THAT AFFECTS MY LEGAL RIGHTS AND I AGREE TO THE TERMS IN ABOVE OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
The following are the terms of cancellations and refunds for our services.
You cannot copy content of this page